I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer error code 0x80073b01 on start up windows 7
- Answer Win Defender Error kod: 0x800706be -Win10
- Answer jabswitch.exe is bad
- Answer Startup Password
- Answer Help guys all my apps are blocked (windows 10)
- Answer got a "desk-365 337 Technology limited" as a pop-up and ended up in my programs and I can't uninstall it
- Answer KB 2267602
- Answer Arthur PC
- Answer I can't get rid of Windows PC Backup Wizard in the middle of my screen; there's no way to turn it off
- Answer Why don't we have computer techs here in the good old USA instead of India?