I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 10 PC Automatically restarts without warning!
- Answer Does MSE have a connection with Norton antvirus?
- Answer Is there a way to DEactivate the "Com Surrogate" popup box?
- Answer Slow Performance After Defender Updates for Several Hours
- Answer Error message that wont stop popping up?
- Answer Removable hard drive dosen't open
- Answer How to remove malware/trojans that are blocking Windows Defender from working?
- Answer I think I may have malware or spyware on my laptop
- Answer Unable to find HDNPF.EXE at Windows startup. What is this file?
- Answer Desk Top PC freezing after a few minutes of use?? I have 2 Dell PC and both are doing this???