I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Preparing windows on startup!!!
- Answer my security essentials icon does not appear on my toolbar yet it tells me that I'm up to date and protected?
- Answer Security Essntials uninstall fails client files missing
- Answer PC is at Risk - Error Code 0x800106ba
- Answer Although my MS quick scan reports NO THREATS A POP UP APPEARS TRYING TO TAKE over my browser.upon rebooting baloons appear obscuring my browser How can I remove baloons obscuring my web browser?
- Answer Microsoft Essential Updates
- Answer MSE removes desktop shortcuts during full scan
- Answer error code 0x80070005 when install microsft security essentials
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials Update Error 800
- Answer how do i remove flipora