I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials detected TrojanDownloader:Win32/Filcout.A and partially removed
- Answer Every time I download security essentials it gets to the end and says the download has failed because of a virus.
- Answer l tried the fix- it for error 0x80248011 But
- Answer event file/ log
- Answer Windows Error 0xC0000412
- Answer MSE not working
- Answer the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000018)
- Answer ! my picutre virus
- Answer Does Microsoft Security Essentials automatic update and scan work with Mozila Firefox browser?
- Answer service client error message for microsoft essentials