I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer What. could this be?
- Answer MS Security Essentials FULL scan vs MS Safety Scanner FULL scan
- Answer Firefox network settings keep revert back to a proxy.
- Answer Windows Security Service is missing on my Windows 7 d/loaded 26/6/13.find finder index indexing reindex re-index search searches searching service troubleshooting troubleshoot
- Answer wifi connectivity problem with hp paviliong6
- Answer Windows Freezing in Normal Mode, Believed to be Caused by Virus
- Answer ms security essentials manuallyu
- Answer Uninstall-Remove the "MyWebSearch" always showed on top of toolbar?
- Answer Do I have microsoft security on my computer.I have a new computer windows 8?
- Answer cannot install windows microsoft security essentials