I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problems with MSE after upgrading
- Answer Security Essentials for XP?
- Answer Virus/malware?
- Answer Can we install two Anti-viruses in one PC ?
- Answer trojan:DOS/Alureon.j
- Answer still can't remove xvidly
- Answer MSE expiration
- Answer erroe code: 0x8007064c
- Answer Acer Z5801 windows 7 64bit home premium - MSE issues - Bundling of Trojans, Malware, Spyware & Virus
- Answer update the virus and spyware definitions