I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer If i have MSE do I need to download the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
- Answer conduit and others
- Answer RoxWatchTray13.exe-System Error
- Answer I can't go to my inbox!
- Answer Does Windows Defender protect against virus
- Answer I am infected with safebrowser.net malware
- Answer how to fix 1/AppData/LocaL/Temp/WZSF47F.tmp/DEgx2401.exe is nota valid Win 32 application
- Answer Windows Defender Error 0x800106ba
- Answer Windows Defender will not turn on
- Answer Flashdrive and Viruses