I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Please help! I've been running a full scan for the last 9 1/2 hrs.Only 19800 items have been scanned in that length of time, the harddriveis only 36 GB. This can't be normal, can anyone help
- Answer MsMpEng suddenly showing high cpu
- Answer How to find hidden USB
- Answer Cannot install Microsoft Security Essentials 80070643
- Answer Turn on and off
- Answer Windows Defender wont turn on after malwarebytes trial
- Answer fULL SCAN NOT OPERATING PROPERLY
- Answer bandwidth
- Answer I installed a recent Java Update
- Answer error code 0x80070524.