I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer como actulizar la proteccion del equipo
- Answer PF Searchfly
- Answer how do I remove PpClean.exe from my pc
- Answer C:\Windows\explorer.exe detected as a virus!
- Answer Illegal software
- Answer Microsoft Safety Scanner - partially removed malware Jave/CVE-2008-5359? How does one completely remove this program?
- Answer how can I fix error code 0x800106ba as its preventing a security scan?
- Answer Techvedic Reviews
- Answer Is this a virus? How to fix
- Answer I understand that no single Antivirus is good enough to detect all Major viruses but can I download additional software to boost my security?