I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer cartwheel shopping
- Answer Windows 8.1, Windows Defender up to date, so why does it want to install 1.147.626.0?
- Answer unable to remove virus on the computer
- Answer how do I remove system care antiviris viris
- Answer MSE v126.96.36.199 won't let me join Customer Experience Improvement Program
- Answer Can I use Malwarebytes Pro or any other second opinion scanner along with Microsoft Security Essentials?
- Answer Why would I want to leave the malware in quarentine 3 months vs 1 day?
- Answer remove connect dcl 5 toolbar
- Answer How do I get rid of Babylon. It was not listed on My Programs. I have Windows 7 and am using Google Chrome.
- Answer I received a call from someone claiming to be Microsoft!