I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer HELP WITH ERROR CODE OXOO4FF83
- Answer ISO INFECTED BY A VIRUS
- Answer Windows 8 phone problems
- Answer Uninstall problems
- Answer Microsoft safety scanner, 3 times a day to remove the worm:msil/necast.d virus from my computer?
- Answer Windows has detected the Worm:MSIL/Necast.D virus.
- Answer How can I uninstall Sendori?
- Answer I have a Trojan Horse Generic33.CDPK on my computer which AVG2013 cannot remove, also I think it is blocking me from downloadingany anit spyware software, any ideas
- Answer How to safely remove strtsrv ?
- Answer Virus? static.reverse.softlayer.com (found with tool TCPView)