I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer A virus will not let me access msse,how can I scan ?
- Answer do I need anti virus protection now?
- Answer Protected or not ?
- Answer Is this a legitimate Microsoft pop-up window?
- Answer False Possitive Mistakes
- Answer Microsoft Security Client Setup has stopped working
- Answer Keep getting code 0x80070241
- Answer Expired Certificate
- Answer I cannot my email on my Windows 8 computer because of pop ups. I have gone thru the security settings and updated everything, but I still canot use the internet because of pop ups.
- Answer Where is my files??