I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Defender takes forever to do a full/ custom scan
- Answer WD8
- Answer Windows Vista 32 bit infected with Adware:Win32/Adpeak
- Answer I received a call from someone claiming to be Microsoft!
- Answer Install Wizard loss on Windows XP
- Answer Browser kept being highjack
- Answer error code ox80073601
- Answer Cannot disable Windows Defender in Windows Vista
- Answer microsoft security essentrials will not download because of virus
- Answer Can't turn security center on.