I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why must I use third-party malware removal software in addition to MSE?
- Answer Phone scam
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials shuts down error code 0x800106ba
- Answer Microsoft Security essential keeps posting "You haven't run a scan on your PC for a while'
- Answer how to eliminate toparama
- Answer Browser Change detected
- Answer Windows vista kullanıyorum ve güncelleme yaparken Windows Update 80070002 hatası alıyorum.Bu konuda yardımcı olabilir misiniz acaba?
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials Issue
- Answer eventID: 1119 Trojan:JS/Iframeinject.AF
- Answer How to get rid of Delta Search malware