I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer media player HD
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials keeps turning itself off
- Answer Trouble with microsoft security essentials in scanning
- Answer Problem downloading Microsoft Security Essentials
- Answer ed by its slowness,
- Answer How can I stop getting repeated software update warnings
- Answer Windows Defender notification area icon
- Answer MSE frequently consuming a CPU, even when no scan running
- Answer Trouble upgrading microsoft security essentials
- Answer Can't run of reinstall, Error codeL 0x4FF02