I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to REMOVE Linkey from Internet Explorer running Windows 7 . Microsoft Security Essentials will not remove it.
- Answer I have the zero access virus and the fb money pack trojans. deleted myself as admin to temporary use computer. suspicious ip
- Answer constant printer fails. Appears to be Mirosoft security related
- Answer Computer freezes up while doing a full scan
- Answer Download site for Microsoft Security Essentials
- Answer Mr.a p r bruton
- Answer Programs Compatibility Application Webroot Secure Anywhere on Win7 OS
- Answer Open Software Updater popup
- Answer Microsoft security essentials--Installation error