I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer can not install security essentials.tried everything.
- Answer Problem with my laptop monitor
- Answer Don Farthing
- Answer Spyhunter says I should remove HKCR\LocalPathSearchProvider\shell\open\command
- Answer Problem with updating Windows Defender
- Answer ransomware has affect the computer and the computer has been locked by a password
- Answer Virus and spyware out of date, tried to update about 100 times and now its affecting my internet etc Help please
- Answer Windows Defender will not start or scan - Windows 7
- Answer Windows defender couldnot check for virus and spyware definition updates
- Answer Pop-Ups, Ads annoying. PC moving slow