I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problem with MSE error code 0x80070645
- Answer Windows live mail error 800ccc0e and 800ccc0f solved by disabling real-time scanning with MSE
- Answer i can't uninstall ms security esentials through uninstall
- Answer Purchased Microsoft partner Pareto Logic/RegCurePro
- Answer Bought a Surface at 3:38pm. Got a call from "Microsoft" about its contamination at 7pm.
- Answer Pop up window/Banner - asking to upgrade browser/Media player.
- Answer How do I uninstall OTshot
- Answer Security Essentials Full Scan
- Answer I use Microsoft Security Essentials for my desk top - do I need a third party AV application?
- Answer Security Updates fail with code ox800704424