I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to delete whitesmoke
- Answer A Virus on JPG files
- Answer How to remove antivirus security pro
- Answer Microsoft Security Essentials not working?
- Answer Cannot install spy and virus updates . code OX80040154
- Answer My PC is not protected ..... Help!
- Answer Problem manually installing failed Windows Defender update
- Answer MSE located and removed ExploitJava/CVE-2012-1723 since then i cannot update MSE or my windows xp computer at microsoft updates
- Answer OtShot
- Answer How do I perform a manual uninstall of Microsoft Security Essentials?