I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer major hack in my computer com prompt regtedit everything infecteed nee4d help bad and cant afford a virus scanner or to take to a shop
- Answer MSE will quick scan, starts but does not run scheduled full scan
- Answer Firewall Security
- Answer What is AnywhereAccess
- Answer What happens before Malware detected and quarantined
- Answer No Malware shown removed in History file of MSE
- Answer Is it normal for spool.exe to axs non servr CPU's on the LAN?
- Answer MSE- Error code 0x80248014. The definition updates couldn't be installed.
- Answer The "green tent" and the "red shield" are both on in my launch bar
- Answer Windows Defender vs HitmanPro