I received this message when opening my windows 7 laptop.
there was a problem starting.
Operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus.
Is it safe to delete this file?
What should I do?
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\mpcache-946DF6760DEA491A102E402AFA9A0EE344AEE04D.bin.VF=>(Embedded EXE 35g)
- Answer Name resolution error to unknown site?
- Answer BSoD shows up every time I log in on normal mode.
- Answer How to stop getting error code 0x800106ba and how to fix it
- Answer exploit java cve-2012 5076
- Answer A strange screen called 'Crypto Wall 3.0' has appeared when I click on IE
- Answer Opera browser self installs
- Answer Defander
- Answer My "NTUSER.DAT" was updated a few days ago. Should I be concerned?
- Answer Ativar Windows Defender