Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Shop-up" and "Spyhunter"
- Answer MSE removal and reinstall
- Answer User-Agent
- Answer red x vs. green check mark
- Answer After running scan and update MSE still displays "Potentially Unprotected"
- Answer antivirus instillation
- Answer Constant need to scan.
- Answer Running Windows Defender
- Answer Windows Defender Stops while scanning
- Answer Heartbleed-virus Scan or Scam
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Virus and Malware Community]