Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Seagate FreeAgent Desk Compatible with Windows 8.1
- Answer lumia 520,I'mgetting microsoft apps am being bombarded every 1/2 hour, it won't stop help :(
- Answer Scheduled scans with Windows Defender?
- Answer Virus/malware question, please help
- Answer How can I fix millions of Page Faults caused by MsMpEng.exe ???
- Answer error code; 0x80070645
- Answer Anything Else Needed...
- Answer On startup I get request to load "SearchSafer". MSE doesn't pick it up, have not loaded searchsafer. How do I get rid of this altogether?
- Answer Windows Defender detects Kelihos.F Backdoor virus but gets "Error code 0x80508023".
- Answer MSE - Computer At Risk