Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does Windows Update offer MSE Definition Updates if MSE installs them itself
- Answer STARTING WINDOWS DEFENDER IN WINDOWS 8.1
- Answer Should I add Norton or Macafee or just leave it to micros and windows to protect my pc?
- Answer Spam Email
- Answer Urgent!-something is eating up the Bandwidth!
- Answer Victim of a scam, computer infected
- Answer VIRUS!
- Answer Is PC Tech Hotline a legitimate security tool ?
- Answer Please Help Me! I think I have a virus of some sort. (AppCacheGetFallbackUrl is not found in dynamic link library WININET.dll)
- Answer Microsoft Safety Scanner detected 3 problems while running, then scan result showed only 2 (Blacole) and said partially removed