Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer MSSE corrupted/hijacked?
- Answer Anti-Virus for Sureface RT
- Answer Access denied to internet
- Answer windows defender offline windows7 boot problem
- Answer Trojan Win32/small
- Answer uninstall Security Eaaentials
- Answer C:\PROGRA~2\INTERN~2\Launcher.exe
- Answer I found a revoked windows certifcate along with the one that belongs in my computer also there are 4 control panels causing conflicts with files and programs.
- Answer BhoBitAccelerator.dll Adware
- Answer malware and antivirus
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Virus and Malware Community]