Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer update the virus and spyware definitions
- Answer Windows Defender requires offline scan
- Answer safesearch
- Answer virus internet take-over
- Answer How to remove System Volume Information from USB /Pendrive/Thumdrive
- Answer Detection
- Answer having problems with pc
- Answer Malware on Toshiba Sat Laptop
- Answer Unable to install Microsoft Security Essentials - Windows 7
- Answer I CAN'T TURN ON WINDOWS DEFENDER EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T INSTALL ANY ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM