Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer getting popup from "Microsoft Essentials" saying Ihave viruses, etc., on my computer that need to be removed. I have run complete scan and am showing I am protected and am up to date.
- Answer How do I get rid of OtShot completely?
- Answer Live Mail isn't allowng any attachment to open
- Answer IE 11 crashed by Windows Defender update
- Answer how to get rid of oshot
- Answer Virus ruined my computer and I can't change the security settings
- Answer I got an error 0x80070422
- Answer Clkads add on
- Answer says potentially unprotected, ran scan yesterday
- Answer my security centre does not turn on my firewall setting