Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error code - WindowsUpdate_80070714
- Answer SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUE help required**
- Answer Windows Defender wouldn't scan, had to install a different Anti-Virus suite. :-(
- Answer block Coupon DropDown pop-up
- Answer lost antivirus
- Answer how do i automate defender signature files?
- Answer How do I get my laptop off of a domain I never belonged to ?
- Answer KB2538242
- Answer Please help! I've been running a full scan for the last 9 1/2 hrs.Only 19800 items have been scanned in that length of time, the harddriveis only 36 GB. This can't be normal, can anyone help
- Answer Build 10532 uninstalled Norton 360 and Bluetooth 4.0
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Virus and Malware Community]