Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does the FedEx Virus affect my Hotmail email account?
- Answer new safe toolbar and browers
- Answer Smaill pop-up window: C\Users\User\AppData\Local\SkillDevelopment2\VOTPrx.exe
- Answer Cinemaplus
- Answer Skype requires me to install security certificate
- Answer Error code: 245167
- Answer Unable to access few setting after upgrade to Windows 10
- Answer I have been infected with ransomware
- Answer Virus/malware question, please help
- Answer error code 0x80073b01 during download
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Virus and Malware Community]