Date Published: 11/12/2013 3:00 PM
Browsersafeguard has infected my pc,. CANNOT open Internet Explorer. Not detected by Windows Security essentials
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer AVG antivirus lost during 8.1 preview install, will it work if I try to reinstall?
- Answer winsvchost.exe virus 99% cpu usage
- Answer it stops scanning when screensaver locks computer
- Answer Security Essentials error message
- Answer after running microsoft disk cleaner it showed in would free up 1.3 GB so I ran it, now I did again and it says 2.2 GB to free up??? Where is all this junk comiong from all the time??
- Answer otshot removal
- Answer Add-on "wecarereminder class" can not be disabled. MCAFEE did not detect it .
- Answer Journey of Jesus
- Answer Can't download security essentials
- Answer Please Help Me! I think I have a virus of some sort. (AppCacheGetFallbackUrl is not found in dynamic link library WININET.dll)