I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Share your thoughts in this sequel of Arrow Season 3
- Answer How to get Content Advisor in Internet Explorer 11
- Answer I can't sign in to msn,it doesn't have sign in bars anymore
- Answer My wireless network keeps cutting out and I have to reconnect
- Answer internet stuck
- Answer delete dell mymsn redirect
- Answer my windows 8 is not working with internet explorer 10
- Answer Display is too small
- Answer Internet working at all, page cannot be displayed shows every time I try to load the Internet.
- Answer Error updating to IE 11