I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where are my emoticons and spell check ?????
- Answer IE11 Modern Metro UI - Links not working
- Answer IE 11 and mp4 videos
- Answer cannot open email attachments since IE10 upgrade
- Answer how to fix wvault.dll
- Answer IE 11 is STILL flashing. Windows 7, no specific website.
- Answer Runtime error when trying to download a screensaver
- Answer can someone help install silverlight on my surface browser please
- Answer IE11 and Pulse.me
- Answer Is the problem with outlook express or is it Internet explorer? 2nd question, is there any way to get rid of either of the two programs?