I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why do I keep getting redirected to http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net
- Answer ie9 repeatedly gives not working messaging when composing hotmail
- Answer IE 11 - cannot navigate from web page using links on the page
- Answer EL PEQUE
- Answer IE 11 Modern, how to search for text on a webpage, like with a desktop browser?
- Answer When I type a letter T a new internet tab opens. How do I make this stop?
- Answer por que meda las barras del wifi y no puedo entrar a internet
- Answer ınternet ayarlarım bozuldu yenısını yukleyemıyorum en son sürüme sahipsiniz diyor bunu nasıl düzeltcem
- Answer What is this Consumer Survey Group pop-up staing it is for MSN?
- Answer IE Upgrade