I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer cannot get full size screen
- Answer ����������� ����������� �������� ��������� ��. ��������� �������� ������
- Answer in toolbars and extenions has a gear with red circle with line thru it why is this it wont work
- Answer HP Printer model 7520 photosmart
- Answer Photo Gallery error 802800006
- Answer font size is huge. I went to "edit" and the font size is on small and I rebooted my computer but the font size on my home page and facebook is extremely large. How do I correct this "font" issue?
- Answer cannot re-install IE9 or upgrade to IE10
- Answer where is my inbox?
- Answer JAVA Deletions so that Internet Explorer10 is Safe
- Answer HP4440 printer