I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer IE11 address bar missing in the linked web pages only
- Answer Temporary Internet Folder Not Working
- Answer IE11 Twitter Issues
- Answer IE 11 and disqus
- Answer Microsoft Translater
- Answer IE 10 not remembering password
- Answer Microsoft University
- Answer Adobe X add-ins will not disdplay in IE 10. I'm using WIN 8.
- Answer Brother MFC-7340 - DRUM ERROR
- Answer hotmail.com