I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot find Office 365 home premium after installing.
- Answer passwordreset
- Answer Cannot open email attachements from hotmail/outlook
- Answer cannot print error code 20 appears word 2007
- Answer Getting on the internet
- Answer printer Device
- Answer What is auto complete?
- Answer Live Mail messages stuck in full screen mode. How to restore default size.
- Answer Internet Explorer 10 not responding and shutting down
- Answer How do I export contact list to my yahoo wetsite