I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Firefox and the new MSN layout
- Answer Blue screens with IE10
- Answer Windows Internet Explorer - View Downloads
- Answer How to disable f keys in internet explorer 10
- Answer In Internet Explorer 11 my home page isn't visible.
- Answer Don't laugh, my OS is Vista and IE9 will only work for a very short time, then freeze. Help!
- Answer Device hp printer
- Answer Problems with IE10. when changing from one web site to another I get a message that IE has stopped working anyone have any ideas ?
- Answer Internet Explore 10 crashes on windows 8
- Answer few wwbsite not accessible