I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer IE 10 keeps blocking my attachment downloads on Outlook.com saying there's a virus when it's clean
- Answer emails cannot be received
- Answer Why won't my Dell AIO printer926 operate with th HP Aio system?
- Answer .impressora vazando
- Answer Internet Explorer 11, <File> Couldn't Be Downloaded
- Answer A página XML não pode ser exibida.
- Answer IE 11 window.opener in modal window
- Answer IE 11.0.2 No longer displays The Times Online correctly
- Answer microsoft points generator
- Answer Ads on Home Page