I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer abmls.abmlchange with xp and IE8
- Answer intenet dropping on my hp notebook
- Answer cant reinstall wind 8 pro
- Answer Movie clip to audio for cd burn
- Answer Problems with email account
- Answer how do i change a picture fromjpeg to jpg
- Answer Why won't my home page (ninemsn.com.au) load?
- Answer how to fix accuracy on my hp
- Answer my friend sends me emails from her i pad with attachments and I cant open them why
- Answer IE8 Embuggerance