I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer hyperlinks in utility website will not open in any browser...what can I do?
- Answer IE 10 stuck on magnified.
- Answer RSS Feed
- Answer Lost customised icons in favorites
- Answer Adobe probelms
- Answer message from webpage - warning you should update your media player immediately
- Answer Facebook App- How does Profile Viewer work?
- Answer Movie Online Streaming HD Videos 2013 Online Click Here
- Answer IE9 information window popup issue.
- Answer resizing photos to e-mail