I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 64bit - IE 8 won't allow IE 11 to install - Will MS provide any fix? Or propose any solution?
- Answer My internet keeps disconnecting, but there is no problem with the supplier or my router, I think it is he adapter of the laptop, Help please.....!?
- Answer IE 10 Windows 8-Tools Button, Favorites Button and address bar issues.
- Answer Command Bar
- Answer How on Earth do I get to my Home Page in Modern IE11?
- Answer iFrame errors
- Answer I can't properly log unto NIKE+ anymore. Apparently some items are not allowed to download. Any ideas?
- Answer Is it normal for Internet Explorer 9 and 10 to list in its history everything you have opened on your desktop like excel, word etc files???
- Answer How can I reset my recycling bin so that I can restore deleted files
- Answer IE10 will not load all of some web pages and some links do not work.