I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 crashes, error: jscript9.dll
- Answer KB 2919355 Make Mail and IE11 Crash
- Answer FAVORITES LIST LOST
- Answer Word cursor not appearing in Bing
- Answer IE 9 from 11
- Answer Many sites claim Internet Explorer is not up to date on Windows 10
- Answer Ive lost line with Favourites, View etc in IE. Help
- Answer Internet Explorer Printing
- Answer "ERROR 19" when I try to play a DVD
- Answer Internet Explorer locks up, shows blank windows in Task Bar