I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why can't i email a friend a link when i'm in a website?
- Answer Unable to play videos using Flash.
- Answer SecurityError: Error #2060
- Answer Internet explorer 11...just downloaded do I need to eliminate explorer 10..if so how
- Answer wireless printer stopped printingfrom my computer
- Answer problem in internet explorer
- Answer Access Internet Explorer 11 from PC Guest Account running Windows 8.1
- Answer IE and Firefox will not open webpages!
- Answer Problem with Microsoft themes
- Answer the old starship titanic game