I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Failed Internet Explorer 11 Update on Windows 7
- Answer Why does Windows Defender show scan cancelled while it is in the process of scanning?
- Answer Remove "Do Searches" virus (Removal Guide) - PC Infected
- Answer Cannot download any files anymore
- Answer erro 651
- Answer avoid underlining of email addresses
- Answer Programmes Compatibilité Application Applications App Apps Jeu Jeux Hérité(e)(s) Se bloquent Se bloque Ne répondent plus Ne répond plus
- Answer website not working
- Answer Upgrading files... no response after tried few hours