I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer My other pc is running IE8 for XP. I continue to get a runtime error message.
- Answer Can't open e-mail attachments or download from any website. Red box that says contained a virus and was deleted.
- Answer I am haveing problems logging into a secure and trusted sight haven't been able to since October why
- Answer Windows update fails to install IE10 on Win 7 b6-bit with error 9C4C
- Answer Taille des caractères d'impression
- Answer Network Device A� A� �leti�imi Ethernet Kablosuz Ba�da�t�r�c� NIC
- Answer Installation of Important Rec Update, but err code: 80070103
- Answer Visual content in many sites cannot be seen in Internet Explorer 10.
- Answer Downloads Microsoft Windows English Hyphenation Pkg, English Spelling Pkg and Internet Explorer 10 disabled my keyboard and misdirected typed letters.
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 always crash. "Internet Explorer has stopped working"