I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to sign in outlook
- Answer can't open PDF directly from IE
- Answer Looking for a way to stop a site from continuing to load or a DL in progress or a video or sound byte that's started to play
- Answer How can I download multiple files without losing any of them with IE 10
- Answer Internet connection stops working and reads "Limited "
- Answer Limited Connectivity please help. HTTP, HTTPS, HTP errors
- Answer Unable to retain a homepage in Internet Explorer
- Answer After installaing the Windows Updates, IE11 crashes when opening any websites with the error message: "IE has stopped working...."
- Answer driver: microsoft teredo tunneling adapter #2 installed on my laptop
- Answer it tells me to go to help center