I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer error 0x80092003
- Answer Why am I CONSTANTLY not able to connect to some links but ALMOST ALL others work just fine?
- Answer i have os xp with ie 8 can i go back ie 7
- Answer my internet not working because of asctray. exe cannot locate rtl120.bpl
- Answer slingbox.com error
- Answer Gmail fails to attach using windows 8 + IE10 app; have to switch to desktop mode to attach. Why?
- Answer Automatically send user to specific page after idle time in IE locked in kiosk mode in Windows 8.1
- Answer Streaming video private browser to Window Media Player
- Answer shiver text on High-DPI Mode (Zoom 125%+) in Internet Explorer 11 with Windows8.1
- Answer How do I view a web page in TEXT ONLY mode?