I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer What I want to say is:People with difficulties shouldn't give oppinions!
- Answer bt sport erroe codes
- Answer Outlook log in
- Answer pc powerspeed software
- Answer when on windows internet exployer my game castleville stops working so i have to refresh every 4to 5 minutes can you help correct this
- Answer My Microsoft Security Essentials icon is usually green with a check mark but now when I turn on computer everyday, it now has to be turned on manually....what's the cause of this?
- Answer 我的windows7系统中的资源管理器在关闭文件夹时或在文件夹中点击右键建新文件夹时会自运关闭重新启动,如何解决?
- Answer Internet Exporer shuts down when I open some documents from websits that use to open in October 2013
- Answer on almost every web page i view recover web site keeps popping up help!?!
- Answer Done all suggested, why no IE 9 or 10?