I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Keyboard skips letters in IE11
- Answer Cannot create a new email
- Answer looking at website
- Answer Hotmail/Gmail cannot send email with attachment.....
- Answer Welcome sign-in page
- Answer No Malware found, but I see very disturbing trend for last week on several computers.
- Answer IE blocks and eliminates all my downloads, what can I do??
- Answer Linked In Blocked
- Answer how can i go directly to home page when booting up in windows 8
- Answer How do I block an un-authorized system update notice