I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 not working
- Answer Re-installing Internet Explorer 7
- Answer Type ahead display not working with IE10/11 on WIndows 8/8.1
- Answer Unable to download images using Explorer Brouser
- Answer Internet Explorer and MSN Explorer will not update after a system recovery in an HP Paviliion a1430n AMD.
- Answer IE10/11 break compatibility with Battlelog & Bad Company 2 game (KB2670838)
- Answer why can't I get into hotmail anymore using browser firefox
- Answer Internet Explorer will not load
- Answer cannot open pictures recieved in email,I have indows 7, IE 10
- Answer MSN Premium Update