I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer I keep getting the message "your not connected to a network "
- Answer i cannot get onto this website for some reason :S but it worked though and now it doesnt. can someone help me solve the problem please???
- Answer Findware.com
- Answer Unable to delete 2 add ons from toolbars and extensions
- Answer preformance
- Answer internet exployer 7
- Answer Windows Explorer Provided By Yahoo
- Answer IE11 opens and immediately crashes after 8.1 Pro Upgrade
- Answer e9.com virus/malware
- Answer INTERNEET EXPLORER NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS 8.1