I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why does internet explorer stop workin when I try to attach a picture or document to an email?
- Answer I have IE 10 and I want to uninstall it and return to IE9. I try to install IE9 but it fails. Can someone help please.
- Answer How do I get outlook to quit compressing my files on my PC
- Answer Unable to Highlight text
- Answer New Internet Explorer
- Answer With Internet Explorer ver 11 and Windows 8.1, All font types not getting displayed while for formatting text with Yahoo mail and Gmail.
- Answer EXPLORER HANGS AND STOPS RESPONDING
- Answer An error occurred while importing this file Sharepoint 2013, Word 2010 Any graphic type Windows 7 IE9 and above
- Answer Can I change the color of the right side slider? It is very difficult to see when you go to grab it.
- Answer I have MSN as my internet and now Outlook. How do I turn off skype in Outlook?