I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer i can point and scroll with touchpad cannot zoom
- Answer Internet Explorer 9 update for IE 10 and 11
- Answer "This page can not be displayed"
- Answer Windows 8.1 updates
- Answer Sending e-mail from Explorer
- Answer statusBar
- Answer non funziona internet explorer
- Answer wont take pictures
- Answer Favorites Bar missing
- Answer Angthong