I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Bing Daily picture not displaying anymore??
- Answer cant open sites with port numbers
- Answer photobeamer is failing while chrome works fine. Another of my 8.1 systems works fine, and keep both up to date.
- Answer I have lost my screen savers and got horrible floral ones how do I remove them
- Answer Trusted/Rule
- Answer WINDOW7, IE10, FIRST TIME LINKS FROM WINDOWS LIVE ARE IN MINIMIZED MODE
- Answer I have a canon 560 series and it is offline, how do I get it to online? it is a windows 8
- Answer Default search engine
- Answer "Some Results Have Been Removed"
- Answer Hang Hang mikrofon r�gz�t�s felv�tel