I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problem with "[website name] is not responding. ["Recover webpage"]"
- Answer I cant get my msn messenger can you advise please
- Answer msn portfolio manager
- Answer application errors (iexplore.exe)
- Answer New York TImes Comments Not Viewable
- Answer I want to change the name from MIMI to MONY
- Answer superpreview suppot ie11 and is superpreview remote not working
- Answer Hi all... I just updated to the latest build and now i get "unable to connect to proxy server"!!!
- Answer my husband reinstalled windows xp on my computer & now I have lost all my outlook express folders which I need. Is there any way I can get them back please