I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer History not recording in Internet Explorer 10
- Answer windows 8.1 winmail 0x800700E
- Answer Can't load any webpages after IE11 was installed
- Answer IE10 submit form with file
- Answer Webpage Problem - Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed
- Answer I got banned temporary for nothing
- Answer How do I get Internet Explorer back on my computer?
- Answer Internet Explorer 10 will not work with laptop window 7
- Answer Error with Flash Player in Windows 8.1
- Answer Error during login to MS Partnersource from MS Dynamics Information Source