I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Adobe Flash Player not in my windows 8
- Answer IE 10 won't display compressed pages
- Answer Why am I getting the error message "Internet Explorer has Stopped Working?"
- Answer Not able to load Internet Explorer
- Answer How to take online courses at a university in Internet Explorer 11
- Answer Problems following auto-update to Outlook from Hotmail
- Answer Bing is my homepage but there is no icon nor a way to searcch using Bing what to do?
- Answer How to save current webpage without first reloading that page?
- Answer Windows 8 and Outlook 2010 email issues
- Answer How to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7