I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why are headlines in my msnbc feeds in my desktop gadget from october when today is april 19
- Answer oPlayer with windows 8.1
- Answer message from web page
- Answer Internet Explorer being extremely slow all of a sudden??...
- Answer IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
- Answer I am trying to get my desktop background picture to fit my screen
- Answer After the auto-update on 5/22/13 IE 64 is missing from my program list and everywhere else!
- Answer Why can't I access the gov.uk/jobsearch site
- Answer nned to sign in to my e mail
- Answer IE8 & IE10 slow to launch and open new tabs.