I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unwanted popups
- Answer SSL slate problem
- Answer Bing web search keeps freezing
- Answer top sites
- Answer Can Access Internet but Cannot Browse the Web and Connect to Company's Outlook Server for email
- Answer Surface Pro 3: IE11 and Mobile View
- Answer Where do I find/install Windows 3.1 Installer?
- Answer Outlook.com chat not working in IE10, working in other browsers
- Answer IE10 constantly at 50% CPU on a dual-core machine
- Answer Video problems in IE