I installed IE11 yesterday via Windows Update but when I tried to open more than one tab the second tab displayed Internet Explorer has encountered a problem, it does not find a solution. This pops up about three times and then it displays the message
that it cannot display the page and do I wish to return to my home page or the home page of the site I am on. The first tab I have opened does not alter and still works as normal, only the second one has the problem. Facebook is the only site I have more than
one tab open on, is IE11 not compatible with Facebook or is it just a problem with IE11. I have now uninstalled IE11 and I am very reluctant to reinstall or install it on the other PC's in the house. I am running Windows 7 on a well maintained PC.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer IE 11 Browser fails when attempting to access a link.
- Answer Stuck in safe mode....have tries pressing f8 with no luck
- Answer turning off autoplay of flash videos
- Answer Can't access Outlook/Please don't mess w/my compuer
- Answer Unable to delete favourites
- Answer Video problems in IE
- Answer IE8 not supported or ancient.
- Answer Hyperlink
- Answer Lost a drop box
- Answer Panda and McAfee compatibility