I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot print YAHOO email from Internet Explorer 10
- Answer CAN'T DOWNLOAD AND SAVE IE 9
- Answer Configuring IE11 for Enterprise Mode
- Answer Cannot Connect with YouTube
- Answer security warning tursted list
- Answer problems with network connections dropping out?
- Answer when i open new window in internet explore it's very small and i cant get it to open any bigger
- Answer I AM TRYING TO SEND AN APPPLICATION FOR COMCAST AND I AM GETTING ACTIVATE COMPATABILITY MODE IN YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER
- Answer Internet Explorer cannot open url in Windows network share
- Answer Pages won't load completely in Windows 10