I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer 9 has stopped working or encountered a problem
- Answer Add-on button missing after upgrading to IE10.
- Answer Not picking up Vanguard Fund Info correctly
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 SNI appears broken.
- Answer keyboard shortcuts with wordpad
- Answer Why are disabled addons appearing as "current loaded"?
- Answer IE11 crashes after 8.1 dowload
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 with the New Yahoo toolbar
- Answer How do I keep my favorites private so no one can access them?
- Answer Outlook Web Access problem with Windows 7