I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer IE 11: "There is a problem with this website’s security certificate" - TRIED EVERYTHING SUGGESTED, HELP!
- Answer Saving the content of an iFrame
- Answer G-mail challenge
- Answer hp officejet 3056A
- Answer IE stops responding when opening bnig
- Answer Please help before I throw my computer out of the window!! Why won't it log on to BT Internet?
- Answer Ads over icons IE10
- Answer restart fails
- Answer Internet Explorer 9 has swallowed half my address bar
- Answer Recover Google account