I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer erro 651
- Answer losing connection to Brand Alley website, any suggestions?
- Answer Can't stream Amazon Instant Video on Internet Explorer 11
- Answer Internet connection problem + (troubleshooter)
- Answer Tabs reverts to 'blank page' after computer restart
- Answer My Internte Explorer tabbes setting "open always open with my first home page" will not retain after some days.
- Answer no history found in F4 key
- Answer How to open Menu Bar in Internet Explorer?
- Answer e ( female too )
- Answer can't run 32 bit internet explorer 10 on 64 bit windows 7