I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Favorites reappear after being deleted
- Answer I cannot download anything in Internet Explorer
- Answer why do I get the message-doI want to leave this page
- Answer Nusance alert
- Answer When I open IE 10. And I click tools in option menu. IE stops working and hangs.
- Answer How do I find out my IE version?
- Answer Can't install IE 11 for Windows 7
- Answer Internet explorer dissappered!
- Answer Son do note
- Answer IE 10 ith inetcpl.cpl error