I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Taskbar buttons
- Answer text and images are too small to read.
- Answer Internet Exployer 11 not working with Digital Literacy
- Answer IE screen moves right when opening stories
- Answer trying to download microsoft office from my email on my home computer
- Answer Unable to connect to Internet on Internet Explorer, message says The proxy server isn’t responding
- Answer unable to change proxy setting
- Answer Can't get IE 11 to open now I have upgraded to 8.1
- Answer blackberry protect
- Answer Embedded Video Playback IE11