I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer HP8630 Printer
- Answer why are my hydrangea leaves going brown
- Answer Add-on to edit websites for Internet Explorer
- Answer Internet Explorer 9 opens up multiple tabs when wireless is on AND I am connected by Ethernet
- Answer Cannot get internet explorer icon to come up
- Answer IE is running with add-ons disabled.
- Answer que hago?
- Answer safe search
- Answer my comp keeps making a noise like dee dee dee when i first start up what can it be please/
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 on Microsoft 10