I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer kodak Pulse says Java not installed
- Answer problem in my browser
- Answer wireles
- Answer Trouble with internet connection
- Answer Unable to connect to Internet on Internet Explorer, message says The proxy server isn’t responding
- Answer Browser doesn't open to full screen...
- Answer Recentlypurchased Publisher 2013 just installed turns a 5 page text into 45,000 KB.
- Answer everytime i would click on the internet explorer icon i get this error message
- Answer Error: "Internet Explorer has stopped working."
- Answer rmo temp.htm