I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer someone claiming to be from windows support rang me how do you report this as this scam is still going on
- Answer resuming intruppted download
- Answer HotMail won't open in IE but will in Chrome and FireFox
- Answer www.ilmeteo.it
- Answer is outlook not working on 04-02-13
- Answer missing msn toolbaar
- Answer How can I fix IE 11 so that it performs as well as Google Chrome or Firefox?
- Answer Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.
- Answer Re IE11 issues
- Answer HAS ANYBODY INSTALLED RADIO RAGE ON WINDOWS 8.1? i GET ÇONNECTION'PROBLEMS