I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer when trying to open an attachment in e-mail, if the attachment is, for ex, an article on a website, it will go to web site and not display anything but a small, black box in an "X" in it. A
- Answer Outlook 2007 no longer opens
- Answer when I try to watch hulu it says (could not load shockwave flash) and won't play anything?
- Answer find spam folder
- Answer invaded by program www.Qvo6.com
- Answer download stops at 99%
- Answer Cannot Install Internet Spades at http://zone.msn.com
- Answer email contacts to sort in groups
- Answer How can I get rid of this Lame (in more ways than one) popup?