I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer The site (webx.com) uses dialogs that require Internet explorer in the desktop
- Answer Facebook Video Call Chat Not Working , Applies to : Firefox , Internet Explorer 9 , Windows 7
- Answer download and install MS SP 1 on 7 requested for IE10?
- Answer Internet Explorer 6 for Windows NT4
- Answer how can i install ie10x64 after ie10x32 installed through auto update?
- Answer cant attach a file to a gmail
- Answer je veus connaitre le nomero de serie de idm.j'arrive pas a telecharger
- Answer I connect my penDrives to the USB port and nothing occurs, couldn't open The jump Drives
- Answer How to fix "most popular sites"
- Answer IE Version 9 closes whenever PRINT is requested.