I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Viewing a video transferred to computer from my I phone (Apple)
- Answer IE11 hangs on "Waiting for...." for about 2 minutes before loading the website
- Answer Problem trying to upgrade to Internet Explorer 10 from Internet Explorer 8
- Answer Horizontal scroll on Comfort mouse 4500 does not work in IE9
- Answer Connecting to the Internet problems, Error: Website is not trusted or shows a certified certificate
- Answer web browser hangs
- Answer 315353 - "The Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed" error message when you install a program in Windows XP
- Answer Help with Kodak Easy Share
- Answer IE11 intermittently not loading pages for one website
- Answer Run updates after wards the IE quits working