I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer need to reinstall pci driver modem
- Answer IE has quit working altogather. How do I get it to work again?
- Answer Unable to watch online show
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 fails to update in Windows 7 - error 9C48
- Answer why cant i load the hearts game
- Answer I cant get MSN.com anymore.
- Answer what can I do to fix loading and IE problem?
- Answer Toolkit to disable automatic delivery of Internet Explorer 10
- Answer I an having trouble e-mailing my photos. When I use my att e-mail I have to keep redoing it, and when I try my Kodak easyshare e-mail, it says that the Kodak website is unavailable!
- Answer help meeeeeeee!!!! cant acces my acount.