I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer VISC in IE 10 in Windows 8
- Answer IE10 Will Not INstall
- Answer I want to know how to go back to Internet Explorer 9, I do not like the beta of IE10 at all
- Answer hijacked by www.portaldosites.com / help ?
- Answer What's with Silverlight?
- Answer 64 bit applications and explorer
- Answer Ebay pages not displaying properly
- Answer How can I permanetly get rid of Ask as default in my add on and as home page and return to my MSN?
- Answer WHY DOES IE STOP RUNNING EVERY I RIGHT CLICK ON THINGS
- Answer Yellow Favorites Star has disarreared