I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ordinal 573 not found, not able to open Internet Explorer, have to use Chrome
- Answer Unable to connect to website
- Answer Every page I open says Only secure content is displayed...How do I stop this?
- Answer Cannot open pdf files on web pages. I can open stored documents withreader. WTF? I can open the web page with my f'n cell phone or previous windows versions but no the new modern Windows 8 ??
- Answer SHARING FROM MSN HOMEPAGE TO THE FACEBOOK PAGE..
- Answer The content of all my e-statements will not download.
- Answer TheEverys
- Answer How do I disable this scrolling option?
- Answer Can't see login screen to secure webdesk portal
- Answer как раздать интернет без роутера?