I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer jagged and narrow chars in IE10
- Answer Do I need an ISP provider in addition to IE
- Answer how to use alternate network interface with ie11
- Answer Internet Explorer 8 installation problems
- Answer IE 10 Session Cookies deleted on window/tab close
- Answer airplanemode
- Answer Unable to play videos using Internet Explorer
- Answer I have a new HP tht had Win 7 and IE10 installed.
- Answer setup cannot continue because a more recent version of IE is installed on this machine.
- Answer received e-mail from my solicitor with attatchments, unable to open atatchments