I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Right-click to open a new tab in IE9
- Answer What is is the best Win 8.1 or Win10
- Answer this page can't be diaplayed error message for some sites but not all
- Answer Java page in IE on RT 8.1
- Answer How do I set up a read receipt for my emails
- Answer Problem with languages in IE 10
- Answer I have windows 10 Pro N Edge and IE give browser does not support this video
- Answer Printer device HP Officejet J4550 All-In-One
- Answer Web Pages asking for IE6.0 or above, or Chrome or Firefox.
- Answer IE11 working fine as an app but not on the desktop