I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Favorites Bar Look & Feel IE 11 on Windows 8.1
- Answer Web sites typed into IE 11.x address bar don't open / Can't uninstall IE 11.x as it says unable to finish updates reverting changes
- Answer I want IE10 to open in the desktop mode and I want it as the default!
- Answer UK
- Answer BUG:Developer tools screen issue in Microsoft Surface
- Answer Mail Client error.
- Answer IE 11 does not print images from web to HP deskjet
- Answer Picture files won't upload to email (Yahoo and Gmail), file sizes are small, never a problem before in IE 10, now there's this problem!
- Answer Message panel displays only first email selected, will not display the body of the second mail on Internet Explorer
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 - Compatiblity View