I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Internet Explorer has stopped working" error
- Answer Network Programs Δίκτυο Δίκτυο Internet Τοποθεσία Web Διεύθυνση URL Web Τοποθεσία Αντιμετώπιση προβλη&mu
- Answer Windows 10 has no address bar, and it is not listed in the toolbars
- Answer when I turn on my laptop 'm getting a Microsoft JScript error as "expected '}'"
- Answer Unable to Print emails in IE (V10) Windows 8
- Answer Webpage displays false
- Answer Unable to play games on Internet Explorer
- Answer How to enable web dictionaries pop-up audio icon in IE 10?
- Answer Cannot open new tabs by clicking on links?
- Answer ie 11 tabs ,links, and pop ups