I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Update to IExplorer 10
- Answer regarding blog
- Answer Outlook email mesaages won't open or delete
- Answer audio
- Answer why canadanepal is not working in my compiuter?
- Answer You tube video is jerky
- Answer My sign in to my yahoo.ca email account does not work
- Answer IE 10 freezes everytime i selct tools from the menu bar.
- Answer the address bar wont stay down
- Answer my computer will not connect to www.edgewoodcofc.org but site can be reached on other computers.