I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Tabbed Browsing
- Answer Program Programs Compatibility Application
- Answer MSN video has sound but black picture
- Answer Unable to access website
- Answer When trying to open emails i get the message, "Internet Explorer has stopped working "
- Answer Forced to use IE 10?
- Answer How do I turn on Java?
- Answer Help! I get pop up from Bing on my pictures in MSN
- Answer how to set print percentage on IE?
- Answer Can't Add Attachments To Email