I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer i must update Microsoft ,but error 0X80240036 prevents me.
- Answer Error 2502 and 2503, when trying to install HP Smart Print program in Windows 8.
- Answer Bluetooth problem in HP Probook 4540s
- Answer ie 10 download manager does not work
- Answer How to detect IE 10 on new computer
- Answer Why do I so often see Script Running Slowly on IE-11?
- Answer How do I safely get rid of xvidty?
- Answer track browsing history
- Answer Having problems watching training videos on Google For Education.
- Answer How does one uninstall Ghostery