I'm having an issue I hope someone can help me with. I'm running Windows 8.1 (x64) with IE 11. I have a dll file I need to place into my plugin directory for IE, but I can't find it. Can someone please tell me where the plugin directory is? Thanks!
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer problems with internet explorer
- Answer printer will not connect to network
- Answer don't know what is going on? I'm using a friends computer that is 8 mine is 7 and I have lost internet explorer! I have no idea how to get on to the net now! anyone out there who can tell me? Thanks
- Answer Watch Saul Alvarez vs. Floyd Mayweather live streaming Boxing Junior middleweight division now Satellite TV broadcast
- Answer Appcrash.exe when accessing Internet Explorer
- Answer Cannot open emails
- Answer will you be able to use programme like Roboform in EDGE in windows 10
- Answer Runtime Error 13 - Using VBA in Access to export query results to Excel 2010
- Answer Dropdown Menus IE11 Win 8.1 RT - fix needed please
- Answer password protect internet explorer 10 with Windows 7