.exe files. I submitted a sample to Avira, but still no word. (File was submitted as of 08/27/2013)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Bizzare desktop icon
- Answer shortcut genetred in flash drive
- Answer PC Repair Virus
- Answer Virus & malware connection failed
- Answer MSE put two Trojen viruses in quarantine, but the remove button is grayed out and I cannot remove them
- Answer MICROSOFT AGENT SCAM
- Answer windows 7 boots to safe mode and won't let you boot out. Evidence of intrusion.
- Answer how do I get rid of FBI virus/malware-- on Vista64 & ie9
- Answer Bogus "Windows Service Center" Phone Call
- Answer Is desktop.ini showing up everywhere caused by malware?