.exe files. I submitted a sample to Avira, but still no word. (File was submitted as of 08/27/2013)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Explorer says my file downloads all contain viruses and "was deleted. These are my programs and can be downloaded by another browser. So Explorer is being very annoying.
- Answer spam e-mails from my aol mail account by microsoft server
- Answer infeccion por mobogenie
- Answer No access to windows live mail
- Answer Please help! I've been running a full scan for the last 9 1/2 hrs.Only 19800 items have been scanned in that length of time, the harddriveis only 36 GB. This can't be normal, can anyone help
- Answer Windows Defender unable to catch all malwares
- Answer My PC infected with CostMin Adware
- Answer Thomas Pender
- Answer Windows Defender "This app has been turned off and not monitering"
- Answer my windows defender won't start says outdated