.exe files. I submitted a sample to Avira, but still no word. (File was submitted as of 08/27/2013)
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to remove search.snap.do OS Vista home premium sp2
- Answer Please help! I've been running a full scan for the last 9 1/2 hrs.Only 19800 items have been scanned in that length of time, the harddriveis only 36 GB. This can't be normal, can anyone help
- Answer outlook infected
- Answer Day 7 is here.
- Answer my contacts on hotmail have been sent emails as if from me and I don't know what to do or how they were able to get the addresses
- Answer AVG scan flagged infected files and unable to remove them
- Answer xRAVCp.exe error?
- Answer I think my machine got hacked
- Answer How can I remove DriverSupport software.
- Answer How to disable outgoing e-mail scan in windows defender