WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why am I automatically logged in to outlook and a homepage question
- Answer Want IE to open, not Opera
- Answer Enhanced Protected Mode (EPM)
- Answer Event sinks do not fire in webbrowser control
- Answer No Flash elements working after most recent update to IE 11
- Answer Internet Explorer 10 will not launch, reset, rollback...etc
- Answer vidio playback not working
- Answer Synchronization Service Shutting Down warning message
- Answer IE10 will not load most web links.
- Answer In microsoft outlook can you have your icloud calendar and icloud tasks be posted in outlook today?