WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have lost all the content in the Favorites bar
- Answer I click on the keep me signed in button but it does not work since you change from the old hot mail. I see I am not the only one with problems with this new version, i don't like it at all.
- Answer Unable to Access Websites on Multiple Browers on Windows 8
- Answer opeviewyner internet explorer without capabilit
- Answer I keep receiving messages syaing. IE browser needs updating.
- Answer Error during login to MS Partnersource from MS Dynamics Information Source
- Answer Trying to install Word 2003
- Answer no synaptics touchpad in ie11 hp pavilion g6
- Answer I have an error code 1603, it relates with the registers
- Answer have installed silverlight for BT sport ,but i keep being told i need to install it