WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer my yahoo account
- Answer Does XP, IE 8.0 have an "ad optout" option, as the one for Mozilla does?
- Answer The response I got was not the answer. How do I respond to the responder or do I just ask another questions?
- Answer hijacked by www.portaldosites.com / help ?
- Answer Farmville 2 can't play
- Answer Why won't my Dell AIO printer926 operate with th HP Aio system?
- Answer goddam jack ****
- Answer Is my computer infected
- Answer How to change scaned document to PDF File
- Answer I am using ie8, with xp pro service pack 3. "restore last session" or "go to home page".