WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to install Code 8E5EO147
- Answer DELETING UNWNTED ITEM FROM EXPLORER'S TOOLBAR,
- Answer IE 11 crashes in Yahoo Mail
- Answer When I click an article to read from my homepage it is streched all across the page, distorted, tiny font. been doing this for awhile, yesterday back to normal, today a mess
- Answer i have accidentally formatted my cd/dvd rom.please what must i do to return it to the normal?
- Answer Eprint problem using IE10,Outlook-email address,HPPrinter and Win8 64bit
- Answer you suck
- Answer I cannot use the orginize feaqture to move oe delete favorite sites. I am using IE 11.
- Answer I tryed to reply to an email. It tells me I can't reply because my default mail client is not properly installed. What are they talking about?
- Answer address book on hotmail is missing