WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can't download a file to put in my email (gmail).
- Answer How to Uninstall IE 10?
- Answer Adobe Flash Works on Main Windows 8.1 Admin Account but not on any other Accounts on Same Machine
- Answer Web browser internet Favorites (links) disappeared on all platforms
- Answer Should I use GPU rendering or software rendering for optimal game performance?
- Answer Missing Images on Internet Explorer 8.1
- Answer Why PICTURE can not be load in NOKIA 920T WeChat?
- Answer explorer
- Answer Can't install Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11.
- Answer Can't log in to websites in IE11