WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer trouble..
- Answer jumbled up or distorted letters
- Answer Trouble installing IE 11 on Windows 7 Ultimate
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 will not work as expected
- Answer My xbox account has been blocked. It is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
- Answer Browser has been taking over by conduit.com and can not get rid of it I have no intention of paying to get rid of it what to do with this pain in the **** web sight
- Answer MY SPELL CHECK HAS GONE FROM THE NEW OUTLOOK IT HAD JUST DISSAPERED I USING INTERNET EXPLORER 10 WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE
- Answer how do I change internet explorer 11 to 10?
- Answer Facebook games not working on IE10 after downgrading from IE11 releasepreview for windows 7
- Answer email date / time stamp