WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where did UNDO go? Recent upgrade to IE10
- Answer 카지노사이트 【《VIP777WEB.COM》】 바카라사이트
- Answer Windows shell common DII
- Answer File History
- Answer Automatically updated to IE10, do I need to readjust browser settings?
- Answer "Unknown Protocol" is always shown next to "Protocol:" when I view the Properties tab of Internet Explorer.
- Answer http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=219472&clcid=0x409
- Answer Transfering My favourites
- Answer Uninstalling Yahoo Mail "app"
- Answer Why does IE keep crashing every time I open a new tab? It's fine when I open a website from Favourites though.