WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer clicking on a link, IE10 behavior
- Answer How do I stop this 'Cannot find' error from popping up when I click on IE?
- Answer Cannot print or print preview KB articles on the Microsoft Web site using IE8 and Windows 7
- Answer Internet Explorer app disapearing from start on windows 8.1
- Answer Add 2 days to each day formula
- Answer Print error in IE 11 and older "automation server can't create object"
- Answer "Requested registry is not allowed" when try to open internet explorer
- Answer Internet Explorer 10 default problem
- Answer how do I stop the incessant popup security warning in Windows 7 IE 10 "googleads.g.doubleclick.net"
- Answer 64-bit Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11 version 11.0.9600.17843 craches frequently