WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer my history deletes even though i unchecked delete browsing history in settings
- Answer Copy & Paste
- Answer How to disable "reuse windows for launching shortcuts" on ie11
- Answer How do I export contact list to my yahoo wetsite
- Answer Internet explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 not able to open tabs
- Answer I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge browser. I have a page requesting ActiveX be active. How do I activate in Edge?
- Answer how do i get the v9 portal off my browser
- Answer Platba kreditní kartou přes platební bránu
- Answer MSN Premium browsing problem
- Answer Microsoft stop ActiveX support in IE11? Is there any way to Replace ActiveX ?