WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer IE9 32 bit version on a 64bit Windows 7 PC
- Answer hola , estoy navegando lo mas bien y de repente se sale de todo pero tengo internet , que sera ?
- Answer I cannot use the orginize feaqture to move oe delete favorite sites. I am using IE 11.
- Answer Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 8 for Windows 7 (KB2870699) Failed
- Answer This page can't be displayed error!!!???!!!
- Answer hotmail
- Answer Problem with IE 11 beta?
- Answer IE10 links not working
- Answer Menu bar in Internet Explorer 11
- Answer unable to access hotmail email microsoft account