WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer pnp device problam
- Answer IE10 printing and right click
- Answer When I want to upload a picture to FB or upload an attachment in an email, the screen with the files pops up behind
- Answer The taskbar and title bar on top of Internet Explorer 11 faded out.
- Answer Where is the switch within regedit to turn on/off "Display all websites in Compatibility View" for IE
- Answer Printing from web
- Answer when running download file for Explorer as message say admin acc required -this is the user admin acc.
- Answer Unable to browse to any web sites using either Internet Explorer 11 or Firefox
- Answer Want IE to open, not Opera
- Answer Can't Add Dogpile Search Engine in Internet Explorer 10