WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Script Behaviors
- Answer Nokia Lumia 521 internet sharing not coming on
- Answer windows 8.1 update on 7/10/2014 left my computer inoperable.
- Answer IE 11 and My Yahoo
- Answer 2gig netbook can't access IE using XP
- Answer Internet Explorer 9 Issue
- Answer I am having trouble Installing Itunes to Windows 8
- Answer Internet Explorer Update (Version 9 to 10) 9C48
- Answer cannot re-install internet explorer 10 into windows 8.1 after uninstalling internet explorer 11
- Answer after installing IE10 specified module could not be found How do I get it to find that module?