WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Upgraded to IE10 with Win 7 64 bit. Now when I click on an email link I get a blank page,no error message.
- Answer Browser Problems!
- Answer gaming
- Answer My Money and Windows 10
- Answer IE 11 keeps opening to Microsoft.com
- Answer I am using Internet Explorer 10. How do I prevent my contacts from seeing when I am online?
- Answer Could not open iView. The iView is not compatible with your browser, operating system, or device. Contact your system administrator for more information
- Answer Mini freezes
- Answer How to fix or re-install Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7?
- Answer volume toolbar