WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Computer won't start with IE 10
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 - wrongly titled RTM by Microsoft when its clearly a beta
- Answer Javs
- Answer java and active x. please help
- Answer Getting Error message" Dism image servicing utility has stopped working" with error code 9C599 when trying to Install Internet Explorer 10 or 11
- Answer Windows 8- I'm getting email complaints the the mail has no text
- Answer IE8 crashes and stalls, because it is corrupted by and add on. Fix it doesn't work any suggestions?
- Answer Internet Explorer 10....
- Answer Locking a Header
- Answer my computer is slower than a turtle with a broken leg ,What could be wrong with it?