WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer connection problem
- Answer Block internet access except gmail and outlook on client Machine
- Answer Windows 7 msftedit.dll failed to start at boot
- Answer IE 10 & 11, Win 7 X64, Does not keep you logged in Websites past 20 hours.
- Answer Keep getting Internet Explorer stops working message when trying to view AOL Mail
- Answer I could not not install Java version 7 update 55 on my new computer that came with Windows 8.1 and IE 11.
- Answer Network connection is slow in Internet Explorer
- Answer <video src=1 onerror=confirm(33331) >
- Answer Automatic Internet Explorer launch on computer startup
- Answer Internet Explorer 11 will crash, "stopped working" repeatedly on some websites, including Outlook and Bing. The problem appears to be EMET.