WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer Internet Explorer 8 reluctant to go add-ons on
- Answer "SAML 2.0 POST response"
- Answer When trying to access an ad off Google or a link from some sites IE shuts down and while accessing Facebook get message-there is a security certificate problem
- Answer Internet explorer tile will not work
- Answer Source Editor for IE in Win8.1
- Answer Error Msg: "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator when accessing a known good commercial site."
- Answer how to get rid of old ssid that enables itself on other netwok
- Answer Error When Adding Search Provider - "The search provider could not be installed"
- Answer Seeing double
- Answer Internet Explorer not closing properly