WEB CAKE 3.0
Have you ever heard of WEB CAKE 3.0. It infects computers. You can't uninstall it using normal methods. My computer has it and where my wife works all the computers are troubled by it. It puts a "RELATED SEARCH"panel down the left side of each web page
you go to. It will pop up every time you fill in a field in an on line form. It crashes Internet Explorer regularly. It can be found through the control panel as WEB CAKE 3.0 but cannot be deleted or uninstalled. Any help welcomed.
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
WEB CAKE 3.0
Can you answer these?
- Answer why does the screen keep saying FIX CONNECTION PROBLEMS every time i change screens
- Answer update affected online game playing
- Answer ie8 provided by yahoo get reid of yahoo
- Answer apps
- Answer upgrade to IE8
- Answer Having trouble signing in to a familiar website
- Answer Error message: page cannot be displayed, accessing banks or work secure portals.
- Answer my internet exployer browse not working
- Answer IE 11 gets "stopped working" message when closing remote window
- Answer How come Microsoft won't allow me to use the "classic msn" as my homepage using windows 8.1? I really hate the new tile version as its awful!