Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer SQL Server Linked Server performance: Why are remote queries so expensive?
- Answer SQL Query produced by Umbraco app & NHibernate ORM - help!
- Answer Insert into multiple tables with one query
- Answer Moving postgresql data directory
- Answer Why does SQL Server use a binary format for backups?
- Answer Vacuum in postgresql and Purge in mysql
- Answer Not all colulmns show up on select * on DB2 for IBM i
- Answer How to open a x.509 file (from amazon server) on a MAC?
- Answer What is dml unplanned request?
- Answer How do I change the default "File Name" value in SQL Server's Generate Scripts wizard?
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]