Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to create and select entities in MongoDB?
- Answer Why do linked servers have a limitation of 10 branches in a CASE expression?
- Answer Role audit in Oracle 10g
- Answer Connecting to Oracle Pluggable database using service name
- Answer Strange UTC offset time zone parsing in Postgres
- Answer insert multiple depend on prev queries
- Answer 32-bit ODBC driver on 64-bit SQL Server
- Answer SQL Server - Best practices on debugging extremely complex stored procedures
- Answer Oracle 11g Auditing and Collecting the SQL Text with AUDIT_TRAIL=OS
- Answer Query planner thinks doing a squential scan on a very large table is faster than using an index?
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]