Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How does Postgres make its B-tree index?
- Answer Where is psql connecting?
- Answer Connection to local SQL Server 2012 can be established from SSMS 2008 but not from SSMS 2012
- Answer How to backup/restore SQL Server database from command line similar to mysql
- Answer Performance of Non Clustered Indexes on Heaps vs Clustered Indexes
- Answer One to many to many
- Answer Pg-pool does not find primary node
- Answer Is bulk-logged recovery model every a good choice if point-in-time restore is not needed?
- Answer Is there any Microsoft SQL Server database hosting service for desktop applications ? (not web hosting) [duplicate]
- Answer unable to run postgres with pg_ctl
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]