Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to add CYCLE to BIGSERIAL in phpPgAdmin
- Answer Share connection pooling with all computers on same network
- Answer Rollback and drop table while exception handling in pl sql
- Answer Advanced CSV export formatting in MS Access
- Answer Setting the delimiters for Oracle multiline Procedures Oracle sqlplus
- Answer How does Transparent Data Encryption actually work?
- Answer Table design when one data is dependant of another and the second one has repeated values
- Answer Restore exceeds licensed limit of 10240 MB per database. All I really need is the DB structure
- Answer Remote connection with Oracle 10g database on Windows Instance On EC2
- Answer How to make log shipping on mysql server workbench 5.2?
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]