Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why should I use Visual Studio 2010 over SSMS for my database development?
- Answer can I Run a Stored Procedure across all SQL servers and return 1 html report.
- Answer Restore only one datafile in SQL 2008 from partitioned database
- Answer Data compression with in memory OLTP
- Answer Aria engine - changing block size
- Answer What is the best embedded file database to use inside a C# project
- Answer InnoDB buffer pool active pages
- Answer VM SQL Data and Log drives have one Block Size, SAN another. Issues?
- Answer MySQL innodb database creation...why do this?
- Answer Optimizing a single table, write-once, read-many PostgreSQL database
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]