Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Sum Actual in different period
- Answer Modulus calculation for compound primary keys in MySQL Cluster (and other sharded databases)
- Answer How to solve 'tuple concurrently updated' error?
- Answer SSIS Deployment: The specified parameter value string is too long
- Answer db2 performance issue - large number of IOPS how to determine problem?
- Answer How to retrieve pkey value in mysql/python on duplicate key update
- Answer Help optimizing very slow mySQL query
- Answer Looking for performance improvements for this query
- Answer Is it possible to enforce a Unique Constraint on a Dataset comprised of joins
- Answer How to group by on two fields and count
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]