Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Restoring a backup of 1 database to another puts both databases into Restoring mode
- Answer Implementing global locking with Oracle GoldenGate
- Answer "Use Database" command inside a stored procedure
- Answer Set a Max allocated size for a sellected storage path in db2
- Answer Maintain stable data in a database
- Answer Merging Multiple SQLite DB's While Retaining Duplicate Data?
- Answer Pivot rows into multiple columns
- Answer Sql server connection failed for domain user from Mac OS machine
- Answer How to grant all privileges on all tables in a schema to a user in IBM DB2?
- Answer Conversion from table to flat file in toad and viceversa
[Some content on this page is from Database Administrators]