Date Published: 06/06/2013 3:34 PM
I'm using filters for replication:
replicate-wild-do-table = test_slave.% replicate-rewrite-db = test->test_slave
Is there an option to specify different DB name on slave for "pt-table-checksum"
pt-table-checksum --host=localhost --databases=test --max-load=Threads_connected:25 --no-check-replication-filters
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Any solution to fix circular replication fail-over? [on hold]
- Answer How to create an Sql table from SELECT with a multiple row DISTINCT constraint?
- Answer Suggest performance tradeoffs
- Answer Which MySQL table to use for read-only, bulk-loaded tables?
- Answer Keep getting the following error Message=There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 1,Token line offset = 85,Token in error = ) ]
- Answer Access Sql Server Linked Server during Logon Trigger
- Answer Oracle 11g Enterprise Manager failing after backup restore on new host
- Answer MySQL 5.6: Slave_IO thread stops working
- Answer Data in tables after DROP DATABASE and recreate [duplicate]
- Answer Restoring of subscriber database failed