i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Facebook Fogger App Not Working
- Answer E: Unable to locate package juju-core
- Answer Can I reload monitors.xml without restarting LightDM?
- Answer Ubuntu 14.04 Intel Centrino Wireless-N 130 (rev 34) dropping connection
- Answer Whenever I try to execute `sudo dd if=/path/to/ubuntu.img of=/dev/rdisk1 bs=1m` it shows an error
- Answer Adjust volume level of individual application
- Answer Mount samba share at login using startup script (not fstab)
- Answer change password error
- Answer Per user dconf locks
- Answer Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours