i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error while Booting Ubuntu 14.04
- Answer How to install Intel graphics HD 3000 drivers?
- Answer Notice: Undefined variable: db
- Answer ubantu software centre not responding
- Answer How to deactivate headphones output
- Answer Can I install Ubuntu on a separate HDD to my Windows installation?
- Answer Remove associated app data without removing the app
- Answer How to check the progress of md5sum on many huge files?
- Answer How to do one click VPN, mount, and SSH
- Answer Mouse and Keyboard don't work from Shutdown, do work from Restart