i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer i forgot Admin pass on my Think Pad and Nothing is Helping me! [duplicate]
- Answer Ubuntu 13.10 desktop freezing \
- Answer I'm getting a gpg error
- Answer auto-remove of files from U1 account as soon removed from U1 folder
- Answer How to Install Tata Photon Plus (VME 101 Olive)?
- Answer iptables block port from local network
- Answer Why my laptop is slow on Ubuntu 15.04?
- Answer Aquaris E45 dual boot
- Answer Linux sys admin desktop tools
- Answer NVIDIA drivers problem