i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the recommended USB software to put an ISO of Ubuntu on USB?
- Answer Crash on install [on hold]
- Answer Ubuntu is very slow
- Answer How do you detect time since user has touched mouse or keyboard?
- Answer Programming The Right Control Key To be Delete
- Answer How do I change user ownership
- Answer image is bigger than the screen
- Answer ERROR 1064 (42000) creating table MySQL
- Answer installing Torque-22.214.171.124 in the workstation (both in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, with 8 nodes and 64 cores)
- Answer I can no longer show a backgeound and have desktop icons at the same time, ubuntu 13.10