i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to see the zoom feature in universal access in Ubuntu 14.04
- Answer Application icons, name is not visiblw Ubuntu Software Center for Ubuntu Gnome Remix
- Answer What are the default settings in debconf's configuration?
- Answer Where can I get fresh new Wine DLLs?
- Answer Not able to get audio from paired bluetooth device
- Answer No wifi Ubuntu 12.04 Toshiba satellite P775-S7100
- Answer xubuntu monitor laptop
- Answer How to change monitor refresh rate (ATI Radeon HD 6450) on Ubuntu 12.04?
- Answer How to grant apache2 access for PHP script to modify /media/user/[SD card on phone]?
- Answer trouble booting from cd