i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Xubuntu + Steam != CounterStrike:Source
- Answer Can Ubuntu read music and data CDs Burnt on Windows
- Answer How to chat yahoo messenger with empathy?
- Answer ralink 148f:760b mt7601 driver not working
- Answer Ubuntu 13.10 not usable because of focus problems
- Answer I'm trying to upgrade flash but no avail
- Answer Render Problens With Kdenlive
- Answer Peculiar permissions/group trouble
- Answer Not able to copy anymore music to ipod using rhythmbox ubuntu 10.04
- Answer Deja Dup Backup Failure