i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer I'm having some issues working with parallel ssh
- Answer Blueman doesn't Recognize my bluetooth adapter from my laptop
- Answer Default root password for Ubuntu 12.04
- Answer Docker ubuntu image download test failed
- Answer How to flash bios on Shuttle XPC with USB stick
- Answer how to get ubuntu server live over the internet
- Answer How to check version of installed wine and uninstall it?
- Answer Default screen magnifier?
- Answer How can I detach a tab from my main chrome window (into a new window)?
- Answer I cannot get bqck into ubuntu I have it installed and restarted and it went to chrome OS how do I get back