i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer kubuntu 13.10 how to remove firefox installer
- Answer Check hash (MD4, MD5, SHA-1, and CRC) on Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10 [duplicate]
- Answer Keyboard mapping doesn't work as before
- Answer Disk error occurred
- Answer Installed eterm but it is not in my path
- Answer I have tried to install ubuntu in my HP Proliant ML350e Gen8 Raid 5 server
- Answer Clock issue in Ubuntu 12.10 [duplicate]
- Answer Low quality image rendering in gthumb/eog
- Answer How to disable dedicated GPU in Ubuntu 12.10?
- Answer cannot rename files when saving