i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ubuntu OS for phones [duplicate]
- Answer Music Metadata Missing
- Answer " bash: /usr/bin/mint-fortune: No such file or directory " - Ubuntu 14.04
- Answer Mouse click beep
- Answer What layer(s) in network stack does WICD or gnome Network Manager manage?
- Answer Ubuntu 13.10 Lampp Laravel requires the Mcrypt PHP extension
- Answer I have installed LAMP SERVER IN UBUNTU 13,04 .But could not login to phpmyadmin
- Answer Is the rewrite module activated for nginx in the Wordpress juju
- Answer Wifi driver randomly shuts off
- Answer Can only install some R-Packages (Ubuntu 14.04 server)