i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to disable laptop's LCD and use external monitor as only output?
- Answer difficulties compilling fortran
- Answer Black screen for a second when I start and application
- Answer Web Development on Ubuntu
- Answer Touchpad detected as generic mouse after updating 12.04
- Answer Keyboard Fn+F8 Stoped working on DELL E6520 With Ubuntu 12.10 32bit
- Answer Message "Sparse file not allowed" after installing on a btrfs filesystem
- Answer How do I get the version of an application from the command line?
- Answer Can I use the PHP DOTNET function?
- Answer ubuntu 12.04 LTS not detecting my winndows phone