i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Use my webcam with Ubuntu running in VirtualBox
- Answer why wifi network is too much slow in ubuntu 14.10 without any settings change?
- Answer How exactly does Synaptic keep track of "New in repository" packages?
- Answer Error connecting to server in Nemo
- Answer My VirtualBox VMs Virtual Disk Folder are missing after reboot
- Answer IdeaPad Y510p and GNU/Linux
- Answer Spamassassin plugin not working in evolution
- Answer Ubuntu stuck on Boot Screen Radeon HD 5570
- Answer How do I get 'rar' package?
- Answer Update Manager only gives option to upgrade to 13.10 instead of 13.04 from 12.10