i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer DistUpgradeFetcherCore errors
- Answer No audio through HDMI with Gigabyte Brix
- Answer Fresh linux installed boot
- Answer Ubuntu 14.04 - Battery Problem
- Answer 14.04 Trusty+Gnome: how do I add application icons onto the top panel? [duplicate]
- Answer Temporarily stopping Zeitgeist
- Answer upgrade from 12.10 to 13.x - says "no new release found"
- Answer Touchpad edge scrolling not working on upgrading to Ubuntu 13.10
- Answer Windows 7 detected but no option to install alongside windows
- Answer Add external library to Ubuntu App in Ubuntu SDK