i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do i check the SHA1 hash?
- Answer Bios unable to find Ubuntu 64bit CD, with 32bit installed already
- Answer Installer is not able to detect my HDD
- Answer Kubuntu 14.04 - Wireless network dissabed by hardware switch
- Answer Failed to fetch
- Answer Failed to fetch repositories
- Answer overheating and reboot with ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04 on thinpad T500
- Answer How should I set up my partitions?
- Answer black screen after nvidia install
- Answer is there a way to transfer all files and applications from one admin account to another?