i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does Skype suddenly fail to log in? Turns out, it's tor!
- Answer How to add executable bash script on ubuntu startup
- Answer Ubuntu 14.04, opening Spyder gives *** stack smashing detected ***
- Answer All these requests for passwords are making me think about changing to windows [duplicate]
- Answer Cannot find LAN servers in Counter Strike Condition Zero
- Answer Ubuntu touch for Note III?
- Answer Unable to boot after depleting the battery
- Answer MaaS add Node (virsh)
- Answer Ubuntu 12.04LTS stuck at login mouse and keyboard not responding
- Answer Alt+tab multi displays