i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cant make symbols with Ctrl + Alt + (key) And my keyboard doesent have an Alt Gr key, what do i do?
- Answer reverse-depends: looking for reverse dependencies of source packages
- Answer Why isnt my steam working ? Im new help <3
- Answer ctrl key closes apps in newly installed Ubuntu 13.04
- Answer Pidgin OCS Certificate
- Answer youtube-dl is always giving a error report
- Answer How i install Budgie on Ubuntu 15.04
- Answer Wireless Mouse not recognized 15.10
- Answer Text entry input source changes after every reboot
- Answer Where can I find drivers for my HP laptop?