i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer polishing LXDE by fixing the scroll bars
- Answer Why not Log in Ubuntu 14.10 (ubuntu-desktop-next)? [on hold]
- Answer Sublim Text 2 problem on Ubuntu
- Answer Software Updater crash and "You stopped the check for updates"
- Answer Bad lag with AMD laptop
- Answer Ubuntu 14.04 realtime kernels = 3.13
- Answer XUbuntu install problems
- Answer Gparted can't resize Ubuntu partition
- Answer Ubuntu Won't Boot After 12.04 Upgrade, Timidity++ Error
- Answer dissapearing mouse pointer