i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer mail from website to external error although lampp dovecot and saslauthd already started at boot. When I restart lampp mail is sent
- Answer Contents of Downloads folder are gone ubuntu 12.04
- Answer How can I prevent users accessing anything but their own home directory?
- Answer why can't I create a new gnome terminal profile or edit one?
- Answer Drivers for my laptop
- Answer Windows 8 removes Grub as default boot manager
- Answer How do I remove Nvidia drivers and revert to nouveau (12.04)?
- Answer Sony Vaio VPC-EC Series, CPU Temperature very high.
- Answer windows 7 not working after ubuntu partitioning
- Answer new 12.04 on existing lvm with encrypted /home - cannot login?