i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer trouble booting from cd
- Answer "The disk drive for /dev/mapper/cryptswap1 is not ready yet or not present" error at boot
- Answer Stuck at login screen, help
- Answer Best way to put sensitive files on web server and keep them fro being accessible?
- Answer How do I install a root certificate?
- Answer How to define new swap space since the previous one as a partition has been removed? [duplicate]
- Answer Internal mic not recognized and not working ( HP pavilon dv5-1022 )
- Answer System hang after waking up from hibernation?
- Answer Can't boot ubuntu 12.04 after installing windows 8?
- Answer Cairo Dock is uninstalled but the entry is still there in the Ubuntu login screen