i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get a Natilus shortcut to open on top of everything?
- Answer Inexpensive way to get Ubuntu LTS with 100% certainty that it has not been compromised
- Answer Conditional program launcher
- Answer Issues with dual-boot Win SSD/Linux HDD system
- Answer How to create windows7 thin client using a ubuntu server 12.04?
- Answer Playing sounds in Python Quickly without any extra libs?
- Answer How to MAC-Nat in Openflow/Openvswitch?
- Answer KDE session cannot start on kubuntu 15.10 [duplicate]
- Answer Where to find a kingston pen drive in .config file
- Answer Bluetooth keyboard connects but doesn't work