i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cygwin ssh X forwarding - “The system network services are not compatible with this version.”
- Answer The fastest way to create a file from a terminal
- Answer Firefox's popping up advertisement windows
- Answer Applications menu does not find installed eclipse
- Answer write a hotcorners script (an maybe something more)
- Answer Package 'openbsd-inetd' has no installation candidate
- Answer How to switch from 32 bit to 64bit without reinstalling?
- Answer Networking & Bind9 Server Configuration
- Answer Why is there no support for AMD ATI 3200 graphics?
- Answer How do I SSH to machine A via B in one command?