i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Fedora on Sony Vaio Z wireless not working
- Answer TP-Link TLWN725N V2 low signal
- Answer Keyboard light hotkey (Fn + F3 and F4) rarely work on an Asus G60J
- Answer Catalyst support + open source drivers are awful
- Answer Any way to "play to" tv from ubuntu (not a media server)
- Answer Can't delete files in network folder on Synology DS212 (Ubuntu 13.04)
- Answer Can I safely remove lubuntu-desktop?
- Answer HDMI is not display in the "Sound" window on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Answer Help creating a simple DEB installer
- Answer Ubuntu USB bootable