i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Software Updater Installing UNWANTED SOFTWARE
- Answer Ubuntu doesn't load after BIOS?
- Answer Turning off Bluetooth also turns off Wi-Fi on HP Pavilion dm4-1150ea
- Answer How do I disable update-apt-xapi
- Answer I really messed up my installation / wrong size for encrypted root partition
- Answer How do you uninstall openbox/gnome?
- Answer Did I install from USB correctly? (Blank screen when USB drive removed)
- Answer What's wrong with mine ubuntu when I install utorrent?
- Answer How do I list all files not managed by apt, or files that have changed since installation?
- Answer Why does a Ubuntu guest in VirtualBox run very, very slowly?