i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ubuntu + Windows 8 pro dual boot - Grub can't find command 'Drive Map' [duplicate]
- Answer Ubuntu 13.10 shows only black screen after Ubuntu logo on startup
- Answer how to change content of interfaces file?
- Answer How do I enable the pidgin system tray icon?
- Answer Problems with dell studio 1558
- Answer "Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/repository.spotify.com_dists_stable_non-free_i18n_Translation-en%5fUS" [on hold]
- Answer ubuntu overheating due to both graphics cards
- Answer Bluetooth keyboard connects but doesn't work
- Answer I want to install ubuntu in an ipad1 16 Gb, and I'm ready to follow your instructions
- Answer compilation error in geany