i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why can't I start a VNC session using the randr flag?
- Answer replacement doubts [on hold]
- Answer Ubuntu, old monitor and ATI Radeon HD3850 - unknown display, low resolution
- Answer UEFI hybrid mode win7 and ubuntu installation issue
- Answer Why Ubuntu is less popular than Windows? [closed]
- Answer Upgrading VIM 7.3 to latest release via apt-get
- Answer How do I get my Unity dash to run programs?
- Answer Trying to use Windows Vista recovery disc with
- Answer I can't install [duplicate]
- Answer How can I discover why the game Dota 2 causes a reboot?