i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer ubuntu phone on meizu m2 note
- Answer Ater upgrading to ubuntu 13.10 multisampling in qt stopped working
- Answer Unable to use "graphics.h" header file in 12.04
- Answer How do I access "Applications"?
- Answer persist screen resolution in UBUNTU 13.04
- Answer Super Smash Flash Executable File not running
- Answer Unity Menu doesn't show anything on 13.04
- Answer Unreadable Captcha on UbuntuOne Account Creation [on hold]
- Answer Brasero stuck at 'Normalizing tracks'
- Answer Unable to mount 64GB Volume