i have window 7 and ubuntu 10.04 in same partition and ubuntu 12.04 on separate partition of my dell inspiron 4030 laptop. while i installed kaspersky and scanned my laptop ... after reboot i got the fitst option to choose window 7 and ubuntu correctly ...but when i choose window 7 usually i get further 2 choices of ubuntu 10.04 and window ... now the problem has been raised
Starting Windows didn't succeed. The reason may be changing software. To solve this problem: 1. Insert installation disc of Windows and reboot pc 2. Choose language settings and click Next 3. Use Repair If you dont own this disk contact with the administrtor. File: \ubuntu\winboot\wubildr.mbr State: 0xc000007b Information: Could not load application or Operating System because of the lack of the required file or errors in this file
please help me... i have very important data in ubuntu 10.04 i dont want to loss them
View Local Answers... Can't find the answer to this question?
No answers yet.
Can you answer this question?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I move the users Temp Folder...
- Answer Can't install Ubuntu 13.10 from 12.04 lts
- Answer how to set boot options for dual booting windows 8.1 and ubuntu?
- Answer Preferred way to remove duplicate source list
- Answer Remote control of one Ubuntu machine from another
- Answer xubuntu launcher disabled when network is down?
- Answer Can I move or hide the unity panel so my browser tabs appear at the very top of the screen?
- Answer "Disk drive is not ready yet or not present" after renaming partition
- Answer LibreOffice cannot find file
- Answer Can't select anything in the Input Method tab